Terms and Conditions
Article 1: Fields of Application and Modification of the General Conditions of Sale
- The present general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the JLeclainche.com website
- JLeclainche reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time the present general conditions of sale. In case of modification, the general conditions of sale in effect the day of the order will be applied to each order.
Article 2: Availability of Products & Intellectual Property
- The products are delivered immediately after purchase. Access instructions are sent by email immediately after purchase.
- The products are intended for personal or professional. The sharing of the contents with third parties and / or their resale is prohibited.
Article 3: Price
- JLeclainche reserves the right to modify prices at any time.
Article 4: Methods of Payment and Security
- You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
- Payment is secured by 2checkout.com Inc., authorized reseller.
Article 5: Terms of delivery and delivery deadlines
- The products are delivered electronically in the form of downloads or access to a member area.
Article 6: Liability
- JLeclainche can not be held responsible for non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of unforeseeable circumstances, in case of force majeure, act of God, disruption or total or partial strike in particular of the postal services and means of transport and / or communications, Flood, fire, acts of terrorism, acts of war, consequences resulting from the disintegration of the nucleus of the atom. JLeclainche will not be liable for any consequential damages resulting from the present, loss of use, loss of profit, damage or expenses, which may arise.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that its implementation of the techniques covered in the videos, articles and other contents is in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions of its jurisdiction. In any case, the proposed contents can not be considered as legal or accounting advice.
Article 7: Right of withdrawal / Return of products
- No refund is made after downloading the ordered product.
For information purposes, in France, Article L121-20-2 of the Consumer Code excludes from the statutory withdrawal period the "supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer" (Paragraph 5).
In France, the legal right of withdrawal is therefore zero from the moment the product ordered is downloaded.
The JLeclainche brand, the site and the contents published therein are the exclusive property of JLeclainche (J. Leclainche, Bd Robespierre, Romilly sur Seine, Champagne, FRANCE)
Unless otherwise stated, the products offered for sale are marketed by 2checkout.com Inc., authorized reseller.